Save the date!
11th to 12th October 2019, Hamburg. Hands-on-course on human preparation with Prof Dr Dr Martin Gosau (MD, DMD, PhD) and Prof Dr Dr Ralf Smeets (MD, DMD, PhD). The course contains lectures like Risk patients in Implantology – perioperative concepts (e.g. antibiotics; painkillers), Dental implant placement in the maxillary anterior region (aesthetic zone): guidelines for aesthetic success (surgical and prosthetic aspects) and many more. And of course the Hands-on part on human preparation. Registration deadline: 11th September 2019.
- Basics and perioperative management
in Implantology: e.g. anatomical aspects, incisions, flap and suturing techniques
- Risk patients
in Implantology perioperative concepts (e.g. antibiotics; painkillers)
- Implant placement
post extraction: when immediate, when early, when late? socket preservation, socket seal surgery?
- Diagnosis, planning, navigation
in Implant Dentistry – anolog or digital?
- Dental implant placement in the maxillary anterior region (aesthetic zone)
guidelines for aesthetic success (surgical and prosthetic aspects)
- Hard tissue management
in Implantology 4.0: e.g. bone substitute materials, retromolar bone blocks, sinus floor augmentation, bone spreading, bone splitting, harvesting of a bone block by using the piezotome technique, vertical / horizontal bone augmentation – tips and tricks – an update
- Soft tissue management
in Implantology 4.0: e.g. barrier membranes – GBR / GTR-techniques, free gingival grafts – connective tissue grafts tunnel techniques – PRP, PRF
- Peri-implantitis – surgical and nonsurgical treatment concepts
- Implant placement in the maxillary anterior region
- Implants in the posterior region with external sinus floor elevation
- Augmentation techniques in the posterior region
- Intra-oral bone transplants, bone spreading, bone splitting, harvesting of a bone block by using the piezotome technique, vertical / horizontal bone augmentation
- Workshop PRP for wound healing natural regeneration
- Prof Dr Dr Martin Gosau MD, DMD, PhD
- Prof Dr Dr Ralf Smeets MD, DMD, PhD
- 11th – 12th October 2019, 9 am until approx. 5 pm
- Registration deadline: 11th September 2019
Course fees per person:
- 1,590.00 € / person plus 19% VAT incl. certificate
- BEGO Implant Systems GmbH & Co. KG
- Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Please understand that we can host the event only with a limited number of participants. The places will be assigned in the order in which registrations are received. We recommend acquiring a seminar cancellation insurance!
- The event complies with the current guidelines for advanced dental education issued by the National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians, the German Dental Association (BZÄK) and the German Association for Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial Medicine (DGZMK) and the scoring of advanced training courses by BZÄK and DGZMK and this event has been awarded 8 points.
- For this event the General Terms and Conditions for events of BEGO Implant Systems GmbH & Co. KG apply. These can be viewed online here.